Traveling with ETIHAD AIRWAYS

I think traveling by air is one of the most fun way of enjoyment for all of us for sure. visiting beautiful airports , doing airports shopping, meeting new people of other regions, talking with them, sending little time with them at the airport and some times you are able to find a nice friend that go along with you throughout your life which is lovely and great.
I love traveling with Etihad Airways

Let me share with all of you my beautiful story Traveling with Etihad Airways! i remember when i was a kid, i traveled quite of few times but that was only for very short destinations. like one hour & two hours.

Crew of Etihad Airways
Traveling from Pakistan to Malaysia that was my memorable trip from the very first minute when i left home to reach the airport.


So, I bought the train ticket for Karachi as my flight was scheduled in Karachi, it took me one and a half day to reach there by train.

I spent that day on platform of Karachi Railway Station that was also my first visit to Karachi, so I enjoyed my time there, I enjoyed eating lunch, dinner at the Railway Station.


Food was quite yummy and tasty and cheap at the stalls on Railway Station Karachi. There were plenty of nice people on Railway Station; some of them were boarding on train to start their beautiful journey of Train.  Some of them came at Karachi Railway Station to see off their loved ones.  
Flight attendants of Etihad Airways

People were meeting, talking and shaking hands to each other, the whole scene was superb, eye catching and hearth touching and I was loving it.  (I love visiting such places like, Airports and Railway Stations, I don’t know why … but I love that).

So I was over the moon throughout the day, but at night time I had slept at platform of Karachi Railway Station because I did not order for room , I wanted to sleep under the moon, starts and open sky.

So the Railway Station was not empty, there were still few people there, I had to find out some sort of bench to lay on it for sleeping, I started to look around and searching for the right place, finally I was able to find an empty bench for sleeping.
Flight attendants of Etihad Airways

The weather was gorgeous, cool winds were blowing around, I was looking the dark sky and lightning moon, and beautiful blinking stars all over the sky..  Amazing feeling!


And it was little noisy because food stalls were open, people were moving here and there but all this scenario was not disturbing me, in fact I was enjoying that noisy atmosphere.





Flight attendant of Etihad Airways
























Comments